Ready to unleash your inner champion? To become the person you want to be at work, at home, in all aspects of your life? Then I’m your coach!
I’m Mary Murphy, a certified professional coach and women’s leadership consultant. But I am also a self believer at heart—a runner, a risk taker and an optimist. I believe I can do anything I set my mind to.
And I believe you can, too!
What Can I Do For You?
Leadership and coaching have been central to my career since 1998. Today, executive and professional women come to me for career and life coaching, confidence building, leadership presence and personal branding guidance. Working with me, they’ve fine-tuned—even re-crafted—their professional and personal lives to be in better harmony, more successful and fulfilling. So can you.
Together, we’ll tap into the energy that motivates you to unearth your authentic self and achieve your greatest successes.
I’ll share with you the power that comes from commitment to collaboration, creating trustworthy partnerships, and tackling issues with tenacity, courage, honesty and a vision for possibilities.
Additionally, I’ll focus on vital tools and skills that empower you to be more open and present, strengthening relationships in your personal and professional lives.
I won’t “fix” you. But I will help you flourish, serving, supporting and guiding you toward your vision of your life.
My Commitment To You
To help you find, capture, nurture and own the wonderful strengths within yourself that make it possible for you to be at your very best.
Qualifications and Experience
- Ph.D. Student, Pacifica Graduate Institute
- MA in Depth Psychology with emphasis in Jungian and Archetypal Studies, Pacifica Graduate Institute
- MBA, Northeastern University with a focus in Communication Management
- BS, Merrimack College
- Management Development Program, Emory Executive Education
- Professional Certified Integral Coach (PCC), New Ventures West
- Associate Certified Coach (ACC), International Coaching Federation
- Certified in 360 Assessments and Personal Branding Strategist, Reach Communications
- Strengthscope Certified Partner, Forte (formerly Strengths Partnership)
- 25 years of leadership, coaching and management experience, 16 years with Fortune 50’s
- Fortune 50 Corporate Coach & Consultant assessing human resource issues, facilitating large teams, and helping senior leaders manage complex organizational change
- 25+ year Certified Fitness Instructor